Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri was born over three decades ago in Yaba, Lagos State. He is a native of Abeokuta, Ogun State But was raised in Lagos.
Taiwo Kadri started his primary education at Saint African Primary School, Omitoro, Ifo in Ogun State and had his secondary education at Community Secondary School, Work yard, Mushin, Lagos State. Thereafter, he gained admission into the prestigious Polytechnic, Ibadan where he obtained his National Diploma in Banking & Finance and graduated with Higher National Diploma in Business Studies. In the quest to be more relevant and professional in his chosen career, Taiwo Kadri later proceeded to the Institute of Real Estate and Management to obtain a certificate in Real Estate Management and also to the Kings College in London where he was honoured a certificate in Building Engineering in the year 2014. Recently, he was honoured a Doctor of Philosophy in Business Administration from Cornerstone University and Theological Seminary, Jerusalem, Israel.
In 2006, Taiwo Kadri joined Grace worth Multiconcept, a frontlining Real Estate company in Nigeria where he served as the Head of Marketing/Protocol. His impact in Grace Worth is still, till now, an unequalled feet. He also served in various capacities as market researcher and Customers’ Relation Manager.
His Business Empire
Shortly after resigning, he founded Katawa Properties Limited which has become a household name in Real Estate industries in Nigeria. Katawa Properties business cut across property management and development, property valuation, Construction engineering/management, Real estate consulting and Agency- purchase and sales of properties. The business (Katawa Properties Ltd) has its Head quarter in Lagos and branches in Abeokuta, Ogun State , Ibadan and presently in London.
Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri has been contributing to the economic growth of Nigeria as an employer of labour since 2011, as well as the sales, management and development of more than million dollars worth of properties in Nigeria, particularly in Lagos, Ibadan and Abeokuta, Ogun State. Of all the numerous contributions and accomplishments embarked upon in the society by Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri, the notable ones are his contribution to the development of the school and act of philanthropist to people in general. To mention few are, Department of Music, The Polytechnic, Ibadan, NBC/Yemi Sonde Media Forum, Nelson Mandela Quintessential Meritorious Award, Gong Media Communication, Ogun State Gateway Business Award, Delta Business School, Freelance and Independence Broadcaster Association of Nigeria (FIBAN), Christ Apostolic Church, Worldwide, etc.
Personal Award / Recognition
- Special Recognition by National Broadcasting Commission/Yemi Sonde Media Forum 2011
- Award of Special Recognition by National Broadcasting Commission/Yemi Sonde Media Forum 2013.
- Award of Special Recognition by Christ Apostolic Church Worldwide in December, 2013.
- Merit Award for Outstanding Contributions & Endless Effort by Afolabi Nursery & Primary School, Oshodi in March, 2014.
- Top Hero Award presented to Engr. Taiwo Kadri in Recognition of his Unalloyed Supports to Students and the Department at Large by Music Technology Students Association of Nigeria, The Polytechnic, Ibadan on September, 2014.
- Nelson Mandela Quintessential Meritorious Award presented to Engr. Taiwo Kadri for his proven Demonstrable and Meritorious Services; Leadership Qualities in Nation Building and Development.
- Award of Excellence in Recognition of Leadership Acumen, Immeasurable Support towards Nation Building and Youth Developmental Project Presented by National Association of Polytechnic Students (NAPS) on 19th of January, 2015.
- Freelance and Independent Broadcasters’ Association of Nigeria (FIBAN) Oyo State Chapter Merit Award Presented To Eng.(Dr.) Taiwo Kadri In Recognition of His Unbeatable Efforts In Building An Effective And Reputable Media Industry In Nigeria On 1st of February 2015.
- Merit Award from Kabiyesi Owuro Lawa Entertainment in Conjunction with FUMAN ELDER’S Forum Presented to Engr (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri on May, 2015.
- Award of Recognition given to Engr. Taiwo Kadri as Evergreen African Excellent Achiever in recognition of his genuine contribution to excellence 2015.
- Award of Recognition as Platinum Sponsor by NBC/Yemi Sonde 4th Broadcast Media Stakeholder’s Forum 2015.
Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri excelled at most of many and varied hobbies. He is known for his honesty no matter the consequences are. He has the drive to keep going, and having compassion. Always has the courage to do what are right and winning attitudes in those tough situations. He is humble, industrious, loyal, success driven and a meticulous planner.
Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri participated in various seminar trainings and conferences on Real Estate both local and international. He had also organized series of seminar programs for people on Real Estate business.
Engr. (Dr.) Taiwo Kadri is happily married to his amiable, loving and caring wife, Mrs. Opeyemi Kadri and the union is blessed with unique children.
She is an Oyo State indigene, born some years ago to the family of six but the first child.
She graduated from Federal University of Abeokuta (FUNAB) as a Bachelor of Environmental Management and Toxicology. In Her Quest for more knowledge, she furthered her education and become an Associate member of Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) and Associate chartered Accountant (ACA).
Ever since she joined Katawa Properties Limited about six Years ago as the Company’s Accountant, she has been contributing tremendously to her success. She is now the chief Accountant in recognition of her Honesty, diligence, loyalty, transparency and efficiency in carrying out her duties.
She is a vibrant, dynamic, self motivated, easy going, team player and resourceful young lady who always find and employ more effective and efficient ways of getting things done. She is passionate, teachable and can work under stress with little or no supervision.
- Initiated an income and expense flux analysis for the first working day of the month that provides for early identification and correction of posting errors.
- Developed a new payment system that reduced outstanding sums due from clients, and upgraded the existing systems which improved processes and doubled efficiencies within the department.”
- Acted as the most trusted and skilled point of contact for all internal cash management inquiries.
- Led management team in driving cost-reduction initiatives that resulted in $21 million saved over three years through capital infusion and process automation.
Ajayi Adebowale was born in Shomolu, Bariga, Lagos in August few decades past. His family is from Idowa Area of Odogbolu Local Government, Ogun State.
Ajayi Adebowale started his primary education at Ewutun-tun primary school, Oshodi, Lagos State and then had his secondary education at Ewutun-tun Grammar school in Oshodi, Lagos State. Thereafter, he gained admission into the Polytechnic Ibadan, Oyo State where he obtained his National Diploma in Computer Science and also graduated with Higher National Diploma in Computer Science in 2007.
Ajayi Adebowale has worked with many organization which includes:
- Famola Agency (Import & Export Company), Apapa as a Cargo Operation Officer.
- Hotel De Dekmat as Assistant Manager
- Win-Win kitchen vents (pastry management & small chops company) as Admin officer/Production manager
His a good team player with the right attitude and desire to challenge conventional thinking, his hardworking and result driven with good inter personal and team spirit, very resourceful and love to work without supervision.
- Provided exceptional support to managers and co-workers which increased overall efficiency by 30%.
- Achieved appreciation letter for arranging team meetings and publishing accurate minutes.
- Provided backup support to other department which was highly admired by the Manager Director.
- Collaborated with other departments of company to centralize the customer database for easy retrieval of information
- Demonstrated excellent abilities in customer orientation by assisting the marketing department in promotional activities and campaigns
- Introduced a user friendly electronic filing system which reduced file retrieval time by 30%
- Instituted systems and procedures for general accounting and human resources functions, which brought more consistency and reduced mistakes.
- Promoted company and increased sales by coordinating and attending trade shows.
Ajayi Adebowale is happily married to a loving, respectful and God fearing Wife, Mrs. Chidinma R. Ajayi and they are blessed with a beautiful daughter, Oluwadarasimi Oluwatobiloba Ajayi.
A graduate of Accounting from the Nigeria Academic leading polytechnic for Management Science, Lagos State Polytechnic, Ikorodu, Lagos State.
Ayeka Temidayo is a young dynamic entrepreneur with over 10 years’ experience in real estate marketing investment and property management. He is a resourceful creative and organized person with a wealth of experience in marketing. He has progressively promoted the image and the products of the company through various ways that make the products be up taken by customers which includes advertising and public products promotion.
Ayeka help in developing and implementing good marketing strategies and plans, management of marketing mix and managing budget among others.
Ayeka has worked with so many organizations among the organizations are:
- CFAO General Import, Lagos as Sales Representative
- Diamond Pictures, Lagos as Event Manager
- Jo-Sonic Limited as Business Development Manager
Ayeka joined Katawa Properties Ltd by the year 2013; he has progressively promoted the image and the products of the company through various ways that make the products be up taken by the customers which includes advertising and public products promotion. Among his Achievements are:
- Wrote formal marketing plans and formulated pricing schedules for five distinct products.
- Managing a team of twenty seven full and part time employees in the execution of a marketing campaign that was successful at acquiring over 500 clients in Nigeria and abroad.
- Developed the media plan and over saw creative copy for an outdoor and radio ad campaign.
- He won the Award as the best marketer for 2014.